Thursday, February 2, 2012

E.L.F. Glossy Gloss

I recently purchased this gloss along with a bunch of other items from E.L.F. (eyes, lips, face). It is the e.l.f. Glossy Gloss in "pink candy" which is a really cute, light pink color. I LOVE the consistency of this gloss. Its smooth and just sticky enough to last a good couple of hours without reapplying, but not so goopy that you feel like your lips are glued together! The color is sheer, but does give off just a hint of the pink tint. It looks really great over a nude lip, like if you put foundation, lip spackle, or a nude lipstick on your lips first (I like to use my Laura Gellar lip spackle and my Revlon matte nude lipstick for a nice solid nude look). Another thing that I love about this gloss is the applicator! Its a real brush-not one of those doe foot spongey things that barely put any product on your lips and don't feel good at all- its a real brush applicator!! It provides a perfect smooth application without agitating your lips, and you get enough product on one dip for a whole application so you don't have to keep sticking the brush back in to get more product!

As you can see I'm pretty thrilled with this product from e.l.f. as I am fairly often with their products, and there are a lot of color selections so I will probably purchase more soon. As usual, the very best thing about this product is the price- only $3 for this awesome gloss!

Get yours now!
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/lips/gloss/glossy_gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment