Sunday, February 19, 2012

Revlon Nail Polish in Mischievous

I picked up this polish the other day when my local drugstore was having a sale, thinking it would be a perfect winter neutral. AND IT IS! It is a warm, medium plummy-grey color, and I am very pleased with it. I love that it has warm undertones so even though it is grey, its not boring! It also compliments the warm tones in my skin color pretty well too. Another great thing, as with all of the Revlon polishes I have tried, is the opacity-one coat pretty much does it. I always do two coats just so that the polish lasts longer, as well as a clear top coat to seat it up. It ended up looking very classy and great for this time of year (I always feel kind of silly wearing bring colors of polish while its overcast and rainy). If you are looking for a warm neutral for your nails, I recommend this. It should look great on all nail shapes and lengths!
Peace and Polish,
Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment