Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love&Beauty Gold

I received this little bottle o' gold as a free gift a while back when I made a decent sized purchase at Forever21. I am really picky about my perfumes so I was glad it was a small bottle, I planned to try it out a couple times, not like it, and store it as a backup. Boy was I surprised when I instantly loved the scent of this perfume! Here is the description from the Forever21 website:


"Capture the essence of opulent gold with this perfume that features a wonderful mix of gardenia, star jasmine, caramel and other intoxicating scents."

Well, I don't know what any of that means. What I do know is that the smell of this stuff, as well as being feminine, is very sophisticated. It makes me feel like a luxurious business woman when I wear it. It also lasts a very long time, so I don't have to reapply throughout the day-2 sprays in the morning (one on my wrists and one in my hair) and I'm all set! This is probably now my second favorite perfume, and it is super cheap! Yay for surprises!
Thank you Forever21, you never fail me!




Purchase this item here: Love&Beauty Gold Perfume




Love&Beauty,
Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment