Saturday, February 4, 2012

Video Contest!




That's right! I'm doing a contest for all of my viewers! You don't even have to be a subscriber, though that would be very nice of you. All you have to do is watch the above video, then give it a "thumbs up" on its youtube page, and THEN post your estimate of how much I spent on this haul in the comments section of the video! If you guess correctly then you get to choose one of the unopened items from this haul as your prize! I will send it to you free of charge. I am really excited about this and I really hope you all participate and share with your friends!
For the sake of the contest I am not providing a written list of the items, so you have to watch the video to find out what your potential prize is.
Also remember that some of these items I bought at a discount and some of them were free, but just do your best-I have faith in you!
If you have any questions about my video or the items, comment on the video or on this blog and I will help you out the best that I can. Thank you all for reading and watching my videos!

Yay for competition!

Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment