Monday, February 27, 2012

Beige, Purple, and Mint Plaid nails?


Kind of. I used e.l.f. nail polish in "nude" and Wet 'n' Wild megalast salon nail polishes in "on a trip"(periwinkle purple) and "I need a refresh-mint"(light turquoise)





To get the thin lines I used a synthetic painting brush (winsor and newton 000). I won't even try to claim that I have a steady hand, I never have and I never will-so my lines are never perfect. But I don't let that keep me from having cute designs on my nails (and it certainly doesn't keep me from my other forms of artistic expression!)


I thought this would look cool for this time of the year, since it is kind of a transition period between winter and spring and this look is a combination of color and neutral! What do you think? Would you try it?

Polish and Ponies,
Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment