Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mario Badescu Facial Spray

Recently I purchased a few Mario Badescu products in an effort to keep my skin under control. I had heard good things about the Facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater. I didn't really have any expectations of results with it, but I thought I would try it out especially since my skin has been getting excessively dry lately.
And now I am addicted. Dousing my face in this stuff feels soooo good! It's so refreshing and hydrating, and it really soothes my skin. Yesterday I didn't wear any make up and sprayed my face after cleansing and then later in the afternoon as a refresher. Today I wore makeup and sprayed my face around lunch time to replenish moisture and then a few hours later before heading to some more classes. It really helps keep the skin moisturized when I'm not able to apply a moisturizer, and its very soothing to my easily irritated skin. Even though it runs a bit pricey for a facial spray, I think this was really worth it for me. I hope this bottle lasts me until the summer, a cool spray of this on a hot day seems just beautiful!

Love, Life, and Rosewater,

Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment