Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Polyvorous Dreams

Recently I have been exploring creations on Polyvore.com, mostly to try to increase traffic on my online Jewelry boutique (barbiwaters.chloeandisabel.com). It has actually been helping, and it has been fun! I love getting to create little outfits and accessorize them the way that I want. It is also helpful to find high end fashion items and put them together in an outfit, because it helps you realize that you may already have something similar that can make the same look, or you will notice similar items in cheaper stores! I recommend checking out polyvore, its a great place to find new items and inspiration for using your wardrobe. Here are the few sets I have created so far:


Country Touch of Turquoise

Coral Accents

A Stardust Evening



Black mesh dress, $39
Pumps, $42
Earrings
Earrings
Earrings
smoke-frame


Fun huh?! I love these looks! Let me know what you think of them!

Polyvore and Pleasantries,

Barbi

P.S. My May favorites video will be coming soon! I'll also post a blog listing all of the items mentioned-first time ever doing a favorites video!

No comments:

Post a Comment