Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BOWS BOWS BOWS!!!!

So, I have this little obsession with bow hair clips. I also have several head bands with bows on them. My hair has been dyed black for the past year and a half and it is a great background for brightly colored hair accessories. So I discovered that Forever21 sells very affordable hair accessories and I tend to take advantage of that. Most of the hair pretties that I have are from Forever21, including all of my bow clips. I decided to put on all of my bow clips just to demonstrate how much variety I have. I am sure there are people out there with much more impressive hair bow collections, but I am pretty content with mine. I feel a little bit ridiculous wearing all of these bows at the same time but it makes for some pretty great photo ops!











Of course, black hair is not a requirement in order to wear these pretties. I know that when my hair grows out to it's natural auburn blonde color, I will absolutely continue to wear the heck out of some awesome hair clips!

What do you think of hair bows? Would you wear them? What are you favorite hair accessories?

Hair bows and Halos,
Barbi

P.S. These Forever21 hair clips were featured in my most recent video, "Favorite Products under $5"<-Click the link to find out what else made the cut!



No comments:

Post a Comment