Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May's Favorite Products

Hello all of you dearies who take the time to read my little blog, I have a fun list of products for you today! I uploaded a May Favorites video on my youtube channel and promised to provide a list so that it would be easier for viewers to look into these products, so here you go! This is my first time ever doing a favorites list/video so it would be great to get some feedback on what you would like me to include/omit or anything like that. Enjoy!

11. Paris Hilton perfume by Paris Hilton
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
3. Revlon Photoready Bronzer: Bronzed and Chic
4. Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick: Pink in the Afternoon
5. Revlon Superlustrous lipgloss: Coral Reef
6. Revlon colorstay eyeshadow quad in Moonlit

Well, that is all for now, I hope you are loving the wonderful summer weather! Don't forget your sunscreen!

Favorites and Fun,
Barbi
2
3
4
5
6







No comments:

Post a Comment