Friday, June 29, 2012

Today's Nails: Sally Hanson HD and Milani Neon



I wanted to try out my newest polish, the Sally Hansen HD (hi-definition) nail color in LCD. Its a very sheer color so I had to put something underneath it, and I thought of my Milani neon Nail lacquer in "pink hottie." The Milani polish is pretty matte, but with the shimmery polish on top of it you can't tell at all. I used one coat of Milani Neon and two coats of LCD. The large picture is with flash, the smaller ones are natural light.

I really like how you can see the blue micro shimmer. Obviously its much more apparent in person, and it gives a cool, multi-dimensional effect to the nails. And as you can see, it matches my dress perfectly!


What polishes do you like to layer? Let me know in the comments so that I can try them out!

sunshine and shimmer,
Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment