Monday, June 11, 2012

Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Color: Club Havana

I picked up this nail polish at the drugstore the other day because it caught my eye as the perfect summer orange shade. AND IT IS! The color is called "Club Havana" and it is gorgeous! It is a bright, creamy orange color. Not too yellow! In this picture I am wearing two coats, but no top coat yet (I wait at least an hour before applying my top coat). You could probably get away with one coat of these nail polishes because they are SO pigmented. I have this nail polish in several other colors, which have been featured in past blogs as well. I am really impressed with this product. For only $1.99 at regular retail price (usually available for less with sales and deals), this is a great buy!

And it goes with my orangey summer themed beauty products for today, featured in today's tutorial! 


What do you think?
Thanks for reading!

Sunsets and popsicles,
Barbi


No comments:

Post a Comment